MVS-12 : Multi-Viewer / Switcher
Multi-viewer with simple matrix switcher for convenient video monitoring
- 12 composite video inputs (SD)
- HDMI/RGB video outputs for multi-viewer (HD)
- 4 multi-viewer layouts (Divide the screen in 4, 9, 10 and 12)
- Parameters and input select can be controlled using a mouse
- Controllable via Ethernet, RS-232C and MIDI
- Displays channel selection on monitor using V-LINK
Easily monitor and distribute input sources. View all sources on a single HD display.
Quick setup and operation with a mouse. Rearrange screen structure with simple drag and drop motion. Select video source with a click of the mouse.
* Setup MENU also supports mouse operation.
Using the built-in Matrix Switcher function, 12 video sources are assignable to 4 different outputs. Use as a simple switcher.
There are four layout patterns to choose from. Aspect ratios, background color and source names can be selected from the MENU.
Memory & Control
Four display setups can be saved and recalled from the 4 front panel memory buttons. In addition, the MVS-12 can be controlled from a PC via LAN or RS-232C.
Multi-viewer and Matrix switcher function enables system expansion.
The MVS-12 is a perfect companion for the LVS-800 allowing you to preview all monitor outputs. Using a MIDI connection the PGM/PVM video source is displayed and indicated by a red frame and green frame (tally).
Video sources can be distributed to up to four different locations.
The Matrix Switcher function enables the V-1600HD mixer to access additional SD inputs. By connecting a MIDI cable and using the V-LINK function, the V-1600HD can directly select any video source from the MVS-12.
• Please note that the MVS-12 does not function as a multi-viewer for the V-1600HD. The inputs and formats of the MVS-12 and the V-1600HD are not directly compatible. This example is an illustration of standard definition input expansion for the V-1600HD only.
- Video Format
- NTSC or PAL
- HDMI, PC-RGB
- 1920 x 1080 (60 / 50 Hz), 1680 x 1050 (60 / 75 Hz),
1600 x 900 (60 / 75 Hz), 1440 x 900 (60 / 75 Hz),
1280 x 1024 (60 / 75 Hz), 1280 x 720 (60 / 50 Hz),
1024 x 768 (60 / 75 Hz) (Progressive Scan)
- Sampling Rate
- 4:2:2 (Y:B-Y:R-Y), 8-bit, 13.5 MHz (ITU-R BT.601)
- Input / Output Level and Impedance
- 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms
- 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms (H, V : 5V TTL)
- Video Input
- Composite: BNC type x 12 jacks
- Output Connectors
- Composite (for MATRIX OUT): BNC type x 4 jacks
Composite (for MATRIX OUT Preview): BNC type x 1 jack
HDMI (for MULTI-OUT, MENU) x 1 jack
PC-RGB (for MULTI-OUT, MENU): D-Sub 15pin type x 1 jack
- Other Connectors
- Ethernet 10 / 100Base-Tx RJ45 type x 1 jack
RS-232C DB-9 type x 1 jack
MIDI IN 5-pin DIN type x 1 jack
MIDI OUT / THRU 5-pin DIN type x 1 jack
Mouse PS/2 type *Not bundled.
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor (Accessory)
- Current Draw
- 2 A
- Size and Weight
- 431 mm
- 18-15/16 inches
- 320 mm
- 12-5/8 inches
- 44 mm
- 1-3/4 inches
- 3.0 kg
- 6 lbs. 10 oz.
- [MONITOR] XGA (1024x768 pixels) or greater, HDMI or Analog RGB input is required.
[HDMI OUTPUT Connection] Audio is not supported. HDMI version is 1.2. Supports EDID when the setup is AUTO.
[RGB OUTPUT Connection] Manual pixel rate setup is needed.
[Aspect Ratio] In MULTI-OUT, display aspect and each input aspects can be adjusted individually. MATRIX OUTPUT has no aspect adjustment function.
[Switching] An mixed image before and after switching may appear on MATRIX Output at switching.
In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.
RSG at InfoComm 2010
InfoComm 2010 marks the introduction of three new exciting products from Roland Systems Group – the M-300 V-Mixer, S-MADI REAC MADI Bridge and the MVS-12 Video Multi-Viewer. Click for Details