S-4000-SP : Digital Snake REAC Splitter
FeaturesThe S-4000-SP is a rugged, dedicated digital audio splitter designed for use with the V-Mixing System and Digital Snakes. The unit provides the highest security of audio transmission with back-up REAC ports and heavy-duty Neutrik® Ehtercon® connectors. Using the S-4000-SP REAC inputs can be split into four fully redundant lossless splits for feeds to monitor consoles, recording systems, broadcast trucks or anywhere an input split is required.
The S-4000-SP maintains the redundancy of the S-4000S Digital Snake system with main input in one side and back-up on the adjacent side.
- Dual 5 port REAC splitter
- Two separate power supplies as part of S-4000 redundancy design
- Rugged Neutrik? Ethercon? connectors
- Rack mountable (1 Rack U)
The S-4000-SP design accommodates the need for a rugged roadworthy splitting device for installation, production and touring applications. It is the digital splitter designed specifically for digital audio applications.
- S-400-SP Specs
- REAC Splitter
MAIN LNK/ACT Indicator: Green x 5, Orange x 5
BACKUP LNK/ACT Indicator: Green x 5, Orange x 5
POWER A Indicator x 1, POWER B Indicator x 1
- Power Supply: AC 115 V, AC 117 V, AC 220 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 13 W
- Operation Temperature: 0 to +40 degrees Celsius or +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Accessories: Power Cord x 2, REAC Connector Cover x 10, Rubber Foot x 4, Owner's Manual
- Size and Weight
- Width: 482 mm 19 inches
- Depth: 225 mm 8-7/8 inches
- Height: 44 mm 1-3/4 inches
- Weight: 2.8 kg 6 lbs. 3 oz.
Experience Church installs two V-Mixing Systems: one for FOH digital mixing and another for broadcasting and recording. Click for Details
KPLU 88.5 Public Radio
KPLU Public Radio based in Tacoma Washington at Pacific Lutheran University uses the S-4000 Digital Snake System for "All that Jazz" for its 10th annual Christmas Jam. Click for Details
Pope Benedict XVI
Roland Systems Group supplied digital audio transmission for Pope Benedict XVI’s historic first pastoral visit to Latin America. Click for Details
If you have a question about operating your product S-4000-SP , please contact our Product Support department by phone or email.Support Documents