RSG Introduces Multi-Viewer/Matrix Switcher
Las Vegas, NV June 9th, 2010 – Roland Systems Group is pleased to announce the MVS-12 Multi-Viewer/Switcher which groups and displays up to 12 SD video signals to a single HD or RGB monitor. This multi-viewer is the ideal companion for the popular line of EDIROL SD video mixers such as the LVS-800 and V-8. The MVS-12 is ideal for any applications where you need to preview multiple video sources at once such as in worship, school, corporate, rental and event applications.
The MVS-12 eliminates the need for individual preview monitors, combining 12 SD inputs into one LCD display. In addition to the Multi-Viewer function the MVS-12 has a built-in Matrix Switcher allowing up to 12 video sources to be routed to up to 4 separate outputs such as separate rooms, screens, or web-streaming devices for live broadcasts.
The MVS-12 features:
- 12 composite video inputs (SD)
- HDMI and RGB multi-viewer outputs
- 4 Multi-Viewer layouts (Divide the screen in 4, 9, 10 and 12)
- Matrix switcher to 4 separate outputs with quad preview
- Parameters and input selection controlled using a mouse
- Controllable via Ethernet, RS-232C and MIDI
- Press Release 93
- RSG Introduces Multi-Viewer/Matrix Switcher