RSG Releases Software Updates for M-400 and M-380 V-MixersBellingham, WA February 5, 2010. – Today, Roland Systems Group (RSG) released software updates for their popular Digital Mixing Consoles – the M-400 and M-380 V-Mixers. V-Mixer software update Version 2.1 for M-400 and Version 1.1 for M-380 add S-4000M functionality as well as a number of user-requested features. The V-Mixer is one of the four components of the V-Mixing System that also includes Digital Snakes, Personal Mixers and Multi-channel Recording.
In addition to user interface enhancements, some added key features include:
- Control and configuration of the S-4000M Merge Unit directly from the V-Mixer. The Merge Unit allows up to four Digital Snake heads to be merged into a REAC stream where the V-Mixer recognizes it as single REAC slave unit. This important technology enables distribution of multiple input/output units around a location, venue or stage for flexible V-Mixing System configurations.
- Select whether to mute AUX sends and/or Direct Outs when input channels are muted. Ideal when you do not want to mute sends to record or monitor position independently of house sound.
- Adjust gate and compressor parameters using EQ area control knobs.
- Access to three user fader layers.
- Patchbay assignment icons have been changed to show signal flow direction.
- Press Release 88
- RSG Releases Software Updates for M-400 and M-380 V-Mixers